Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Buying datapacks by phone

ExGlos_04
4: Newbie

Over some months I have tried to buy a datapack by phone on the 03333044775 number but it never seems to work in spite of the recorded message assuring me that payment has been taken and it will be ready to use within the hour.  My credit amount remains the same. This used to work perfectly - can anyone shed light?

10 REPLIES 10

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ExGlos_04, I'm sorry you've had problems adding extras to your plan. If the number isn't working you can dd these through your My Vodafone app you by sending us a text. We've more information about doing this on our website.

Mark

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion of direct debit. I don't do any banking or shopping online and never would as putting bank details online can lead to serious problems. Once online your details are past retrieving.

What puzzles me is why the 03333 044 775 option is still available if it doesn't work.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting back in touch @ExGlos_04. You can add extras using your My Vodafone app or My Vodafone online account. Give that a try and let me know how you get on 👍 I've also passed your feedback along about the issues you've had with the number. 

TJ

Thanks for the reply - I may try the number again.

ExGlos_04

This evening when I had connected my pay as you go dongle I was surprised to receive a 'no service' message. On checking the dashboard I was on the pay monthly service. Checking my usage it showed me as having used nothing over the last 7 and 30 days. Really? 

Loz
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ExGlos_04 You're welcome! I'm sorry you're experiencing issues with having no service and your online account showing there's been no usage, I appreciate why this would be frustrating for you. So a member of our team can get this looked into right away on your account with us, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

Twitter? Facebook?  I don't touch 'em.

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@ExGlos_04 

Quite agree, it's disappointing being unable to receive help and support from the team on the forum.

Please try here:  Help and Information - Complaints

You will then receive the help and support you need.

AnnS

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that route later on.