Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Data packs and logging out from My Vodafone

ExGlos_04
4: Newbie

In the last few days I have repeatedly tried to  buy a datapack from my credit but keep getting the pay by card  option. As I do not have or want a credit card and I do not want to use my debit card what is happening here ? Has  the pay from credit option suddenly vanished?

I am also having some trouble finding a way to log out from My Vodafone.     

3 REPLIES 3

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ExGlos_04 👋 

You should be able to use your credit to purchase Extras - if you're still having some difficulties doing this, please come and chat to my team via social media. 

You can log out of your My Vodafone account in the top right hand corner of the page/web browser 👍 

Thank you Amanda. But I do not use social media and would not. As for logging out sometimes that top right option seems not to exist. Not sure why a datapack is called an Extra.    

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Does refreshing the page bring the option back @ExGlos_04 ? If not, I'd recommend closing down all your open browsers, clearing your internet history and trying again. 

When you add additional data on to your Pay as you Bundle, it's called Extra Data and there are different options of additional data available - you can see more information on this here