cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do I see how much data is left on data add-on?

passingtramp
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I bought a data add-on (UK 12GB 4G 365 days 30 GBP), but I can't find where on the My Account site I can see how much data is remaining in the add-on. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to see how much data had been used, and how much was left, but I can't find it there anymore. All I see on the dashboard is how much credit I have remaining (£0 in my case); not how much data.

Does anyone know where I can see this?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @passingtramp 

This is confusing, a data pack valid for 365 days is not something Vodafone sell through the website, PAYG data packs are valid for 90 days and the allowance would expire when used or at the end of 90 days.   

You have mentioned your credit is showing as 0, you will need to purchase a new data pack here: Top Up

you can purchase a data pack here: Topping up your mobile broadband You can queue up to 6 packs and each pack will automatically start when the previous has been exhausted.  You will also be able to see how much data has been used in a single session from your dashboard and check your balance through your online account.

If there are still problems, live chat or Customer Services are there to help.

Hi AnnS,

Vodafone do sell packs lasting a longer time - see attached screenshot showing the data packs available.

I only just purchased the pack today, and have not yet used it (it's for mobile broadband), but the data balance is not showing on my dashboard. I'll try consulting with live chat.

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 12.04.46.png