Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile broadband not updating internet

EJohn
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've got a pay monthly dongle and ran out of internet at 11pm on the final day of the month. It is now 11am on the 1st of the month and my internet hasn't been refreshed/renewed. What can I do?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @EJohn 

This depends on your billing dates, your online account will give your billing dates. At a guess your billing dates are the 3rd to 4th of each month, that means the allowance will refresh at midnight on the 3rd of each month.

The alternative is to purchase additional data by following this link: How do I buy more UK data if I’ve used my monthly allowance? 

The problem is going to be paying out of bundle charges is going to be expensive, if you regular use the monthly allowance, it might be worth asking Vodafone to increase your allowance.

Hi @Ann's

My billing date is the 1st which is confirmed by the text I got through my dongle hence the post on this forum!

I am happy with the amount of data I have so purchasing more isnt what I'm interested in

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@EJohn If your data allowances haven't refreshed for you, we can take a look into your account to see what may have caused this. Just pop us a message on Facebook or Twitter and our team will be happy to help. Please include your Community username and a link to your post - you then won't need to repeat yourself and we can help quicker.