main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Mobile Broadband

Pay as you Go number not recognized

Inspiro08
2: Seeker

Good Afternoon,

I have a mobile broadband pay as you go that hasn't been used for a while. While trying to top up the number I am struggling trying to top it up.

Ringing 191 and trying to contact Vodafone directly has not helped as the number is again not recognized.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
MarkD

Good afternoon @Inspiro08, when was the last time that you topped up and used the Mobile Broadband service? Do you use or have access the My Vodafone App or online account? If you do, are you able to sign in using the Pay as you Go mobile number? 🙂

View more options
Inspiro08
2: Seeker

Hi @MarkD,

it was last topped up mid 2020. It was never linked to an online account or MyVodafone account unfortunately.

I'll try to see if i can link it to an account.

Thanks

View more options
MarkD

With the error that you're getting, it might be a case that the number has been disconnected from the network. If you drop us a private message with either the number or account number on Twitter or Facebook, we can check this. We can also advise the next steps if the number is no longer active. All the social media details can be found here

View more options