Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

R219H connectivity issues

Kate2222
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello - so I just got the mifi - added the SIM registered the product and got my iphone on line - all good - however I cannot get my ipad to connect nor my dell laptop - all of which I need at some point. I am logging off each device to test the other - can anyone help? y dell laptop askes for the netwrok key not the password - but tbh the password isnt working on the ipad. help please x

5 REPLIES 5

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kate2222 

The best place to link you to will be the device guides section of the website here: Device Guides R219 

When the device is turned on your laptop and ipad should be able to find the mobile WiFi for you to make a connection.

hello - I cant even get onto the vodafonemobile.wifi site. and that is on my virgin really good connection - any ideas?

Hi! 
We hope you are well? 😊 I am sorry to hear that you are unable to use the above link, we have raised this over our side to investigate further for you.
Once we have an update we shall let you know.

Fix Wi-Fi connection problems
If you’re having Wi-Fi connection problems or see an Wi-Fi icon with an exclamation point , try the solutions below. After each solution, try to open a webpage on your phone to see if the issue is fixed.

Note: Some of these steps work only on Android 8.1 and up. Learn how to check your Android version.
Step 1: Check settings & restart
Make sure Wi-Fi is on. Then turn it off and on again to reconnect. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi networks.
Make sure Airplane mode is off. Then turn it on and off again to reconnect. Learn how to enable and disable Airplane mode.
Press your phone's power button for a few seconds. Then, on your screen, tap Restart .If you don't see "Restart," press and hold the power button for about 30 seconds, until your phone restarts.

Step 2: Find the problem type
Phone: Try connecting to the Wi-Fi network with another device, like a laptop computer or friend's phone. If other devices can use the network, the problem is most likely with your phone.
Network: Check whether your phone can connect to another Wi-Fi network, like at a friend's house or a public network. If your phone can connect elsewhere, the problem is most likely with the network.
Internet: If your phone connects to the Wi-Fi network but you still have no internet, the problem is most likely with your internet connection.
Step 3: Troubleshoot by problem type
Phone
Delete & re-add network
Check for problem apps
Internet & network
Restart the router & modem
Sign in to a public network
Reset all network settings
Wi-Fi hotspot
Check that hotspot is on
Contact your mobile carrier

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Thanks - mine is an iphone SE 2020. I can access the site now as the first device was faulty (rather than me - which was a relief) but the signal for the mifi router in NW3 is really terrible!

So,  I check it here before I go (in SW London)  and then get to my mums in North London,  where my sister has four bars on vodafone on her phone, which is why I got the mifi from vodafone- and pretty much nada.  Certainly can't work from there at the moment.