Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Removing age restricted content bar

Agk123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I'm here adding to the many, many, many threads trying to resolve the restriction placed on accessing age related content.

I've jumped through every hoop in an effort to resolve this, giving credit card details, turning bars off in both online and app settings, restarting my phone, I was even getting a Secure net redirect screen at one stage even though I dont have Secure net!   

Now when trying to access adult websites I'm met with a "This site can’t be reached check your connection" screen.

I have never experience such a level of nannying from any other network. 

Can someone please advise how to resolve this? Thankfully I only have months contract. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I appreciate your frustrated with this @Agk123 

Perhaps contact the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries as they have the required Accounts Access.

I'm sorry to ask you to go down this route but there is no account access via this forum anymore.

I'd suggest Twitter and link back to your thread here including your forum username so your not having to repeat yourself.

They'll be able to check your account to try and let you access the sites you want to.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.