Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Site Not loaded Properly while Connected on Mobile Network

johnclark123
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello Everyone I am a newcomer to this forum. Basically, I am facing a certain problem related to my website hrms software for startups , while I am connecting my computer or mac with mobile data through WIFI my site is not opening, I have also checked the host server and related things, but unable to find the problems. So I did not find any issues related to this. So I cannot check and found that. So anyone please check once and let me know where the problem is. Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3

MarkD

Hey @johnclark123., thanks for the post. Are you getting any error messages when you're trying to access your site using the mobile data? If so, can you please send us over a screenshot so we can check this out 🙂

Thanks for replying. Can you please send me the mail address or any related things on where I will send my screenshots?

You can send these over to us using a private message on Facebook or Twitter if you prefer. When you send us a message, select 'Get Started' followed by 'Asked to DM', this will get you connected to one of the team. In your message, if you could also include your Community username, the team can check your original post. All of the contact details can be found here🙂