cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone sold me Unlimited Max Mobile Wifi to use on the PS4 only for me to get NAT type 3!!

OfficiallyNat_
2: Seeker

I am sooo livid right now!! This week i ordered Unlimited Max mini wifi based on the fact i was told i can use this on my PS4, I was told i would get high speeds and no lag... I am currently 250 miles away from my home address and would only be sent there... so i travelled 9 hours to collect and come back to temporary address for work because of this current pandemic...

TO FIND OUT ITS EVEN WORSE AND I GET TYPE 3!!!! AND VODAFONE KNEW ALL ALONG ABOUT THE ISSUE, YET LIED TO ME TELLING ME HOW I WOULD GET FAST SPEEDS....

What is to be done about this?! Luckily i can return the device..

Are you Vodafone going to sort the issue? Is there a way around this?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @OfficiallyNat_ 

That's not good at all  !!

What has Vodafone said when you repeated to them what you was officially told to what your now being advised ?

If this was my situation I'd keep the 14 days cooling off period very much in mind and act accordingly before I was then locked into a contractual agreement.

There maybe other similar posts that you can look at via a forum search.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

OfficiallyNat_

I am sooo livid right now!! This week i ordered Unlimited Max mini wifi based on the fact i was told i can use this on my PS4, I was told i would get high speeds and no lag... I am currently 250 miles away from my home address and would only be sent there... so i travelled 9 hours to collect and come back to temporary address for work because of this current pandemic...

TO FIND OUT ITS EVEN WORSE AND I GET TYPE 3!!!! AND VODAFONE KNEW ALL ALONG ABOUT THE ISSUE, YET LIED TO ME TELLING ME HOW I WOULD GET FAST SPEEDS....

What is to be done about this?! Luckily i can return the device..

Are you Vodafone going to sort the issue? Is there a way around this?