main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Mobile Broadband

Vodafone sold me Unlimited Max Mobile Wifi to use on the PS4 only for me to get NAT type 3!!

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am sooo livid right now!! This week i ordered Unlimited Max mini wifi based on the fact i was told i can use this on my PS4, I was told i would get high speeds and no lag... I am currently 250 miles away from my home address and would only be sent there... so i travelled 9 hours to collect and come back to temporary address for work because of this current pandemic...

TO FIND OUT ITS EVEN WORSE AND I GET TYPE 3!!!! AND VODAFONE KNEW ALL ALONG ABOUT THE ISSUE, YET LIED TO ME TELLING ME HOW I WOULD GET FAST SPEEDS....

What is to be done about this?! Luckily i can return the device..

Are you Vodafone going to sort the issue? Is there a way around this?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am sooo livid right now!! This week i ordered Unlimited Max mini wifi based on the fact i was told i can use this on my PS4, I was told i would get high speeds and no lag... I am currently 250 miles away from my home address and would only be sent there... so i travelled 9 hours to collect and come back to temporary address for work because of this current pandemic...

TO FIND OUT ITS EVEN WORSE AND I GET TYPE 3!!!! AND VODAFONE KNEW ALL ALONG ABOUT THE ISSUE, YET LIED TO ME TELLING ME HOW I WOULD GET FAST SPEEDS....

What is to be done about this?! Luckily i can return the device..

Are you Vodafone going to sort the issue? Is there a way around this?

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @OfficiallyNat_ 

That's not good at all  !!

What has Vodafone said when you repeated to them what you was officially told to what your now being advised ?

If this was my situation I'd keep the 14 days cooling off period very much in mind and act accordingly before I was then locked into a contractual agreement.

There maybe other similar posts that you can look at via a forum search.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options