Welcome to Vodafone Community
I have a unlimited max data plan that I have been using for mobile broadband for the last 2 years. Which I use in a mobile broadband router, D-link 921.
I’ve had no issues with data speeds up until this past week where I can barely get 2mbps. Previous to this the majority of the time I can get around 15mbps but will go up to 20/30 depending on time of day. Finding it very hard to watch anything on YouTube, Netflix etc.
I also have another contract with Vodafone which I use in a iPhone 11 and I’m experiencing the same sort of issues with data speeds as my mobile broadband.
I’ve been on live chat a few times know and just going through the same steps and nothing had changed. All services in my area are fine but both my contracts are having same issues.
Any help to try and resolve this issue would be great.
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Yes and about 4 miles.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
both my contracts with you are doing the same things so this is irrelevant
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
slow loading and buffering.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
start of this week
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
the speeds have been down for about a week, where as before never had a problem.
Thank you for completing that @Ad4m836 - I have checked your postcode in our network systems and can see that the service on 2G, 3G and 4G is strong and reliable so you shouldn't be experiencing any issues. The mast that you're connecting to (No. 31669) is up and running with no downtime.
Could you run a speed test at speedtest.net please and attach a screenshot of the results? We'll get this checked further for you.