Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DA7 - Is Network OK?

dhinxman
4: Newbie

Just recently my area showed 'Network Fault'.  I registered for updates and I got several saying the fault was cleared, then saying it was back.   I got several of those until finally the Network map showed me as receiving 5 bars indoors for 4G.  However I am not, I am permanently on WiFi calling.  I have followed all the advice including another Vodafone account holder finding the same thing with their phone.

I have the Template below.

Post Title: DA7 - Is Network OK?

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Happens when I get in to my road.  Other areas as they have always been.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

In Profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes, also with another phone with different account

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

Just only being able to make calls with WiFi calling.    I have managed to get data , at speeds lower than 1

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

It happens on 3G and 4G.  2G is much better, but only connects if I change my settings.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

A few weeks back, not sure when.  A network fault was shown for my area.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

It worked OK for a few days when fault was shown as clear.  Now it is back to how it was during the fault repair period.

11 REPLIES 11

Thank you, but I do not use Social Media.   I have tried with my partners phone and she gets the same problems as myself.  Both S10 phones using the same Network.

I will stick with it until my contract is due then look at other Networks in my area.    

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

As an alternative to social media, you can get in touch with our customer service team by calling 191 from your Vodafone number @dhinxman, they'd also be able to help you look into this issues you've been having with the network in your area. You can also reach out to the team on Live Chat here.