Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

KY7 No service

Stwerty
4: Newbie

Hi,

Just curious if there’s maybe works being carried out in my area, KY7 6RS, as there’s been no service since before 7 o’clock this morning. 

It it was absolutely fine when I got up at 5am, I was using my phone around that time. But later, it was 6 something, I don’t recall the exact time, my signal just disappeared completely while I was browsing the net. 

I’ve tried reboots, taking the SIM card out, cleaning and re-inserting. But there’s still no signal whatsoever.

Which is why I wondered if there’s maintenance or other works being carried out here that could be the cause?

Many thanks,

Stuart. 

2 REPLIES 2

Stwerty
4: Newbie

Sorry, scratch that. 

It it may have taken around four hours but as bizarrely as it disappeared, the signal has just re-appeared. 

So just a minor inconvenience, but still strange how the signal disappeared in an instant and re-appeared hours later in the blink of an eye. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's a strange one @Stwerty :smileyfrustrated:

I can't see any issues with your local serving site (41983) during the times you've stated above and I can't see any work in your area that's taken place this morning either. 

However I'm glad to see the issue has managed to sort itself out and everything is now back up and running. :smileyhappy: