Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

My site is blocked by Content Control

cnfans
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi My company's website https://cnfans.com is blocked on Vodafone's content control system. We are a service provider of Chinese products for global users, China's largest e-commerce platforms Taobao and 1688 opened API for us, which allows us to provide high quality shopping service for global users. Our users have left us a 4.8 out of 5 rating on trustpilot, the largest third-party rating system, here is the relevant link https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cnfans.com. Recently there are some unidentified hackers attacking our website, and we have monitored a large number of DDoS attacks on cloudflare's system. I think they may have made a malicious report to your company as well. I hope you can review our website and unblock it, thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Effie

Hey @cnfans I hope you are doing well! I've checked the site and it is showing that 2 security vendors have flagged the site as containing malicious content. You can check this yourself here. We would need the site to be cleansed and all of the flags removed before we can raise a case to have it reclassified. 

Thank you for your answer, I know for the first time the amazing site virustotal.com. During my checking, I realized that CRDF also set a risk flag for my site, but they removed it for me a few minutes after I submitted my removal application. I didn't find a way to submit a complaint with the two remaining security companies, so I had to email their customer service for more information. We haven't done anything to violate the rights of our users and I'm sure we'll get a fair ruling in the end.

Thanks @cnfans Once all of the flags are removed we can absolutely request the reclassification for you but if there is even one security flag, the request will be rejected for the safety of our customers. Once you get the all clear, please pop us another message and we will send off the reclassification request for you. 

Hello @Effie , I am glad to let you know that all the malicious flags at virustotal.com have been removed now, I hope you can kindly reclassify our website as soon as possible, thank you very much 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's great news @cnfans! I've tried accessing your account through a Vodafone connection and have experienced no issues. If you're still experiencing difficulties, can you please confirm the error message you're receiving?