Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Service

jacknox
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My service won't work for the past 3 weeks, it will usually work in my house but when I go out it says i have no service or the service is poor. This does not happen for anyone else around me, their service is fine. My service used to be fine up until recently. This has happened before after getting back from a holiday on Croatia, but randomly fixed itself. However this has almost been a month and no improvement

5 REPLIES 5

MarkD

Hi @jacknox, when you're going out, are all your services affected, calls, texts and mobile data? The areas that you're traveling to, if you check the our Network Status Checker here, does it show that we're working in the area? Could you also let us know the make and model of your phone? 🙂

Hi,

yes the areas do normally work and everything you mentioned is affected.

my phone is an iPhone 8.

thank you

If you've had this before and then the services started working again, we would first recommend a manual roam. 

Go to Settings > Mobile Data > Network Selections > turn Automatic off > select a network that isn't Vodafone UK > let your phone connect to the network > turn Automatic on > restart your phone. 

Let us know you get on 👍

No luck with that, service is still the same.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping us updated @jacknox - if possible, can you try your SIM in another phone. This is a quick way to rule out any phone or SIM issues. 

I'd recommend getting in touch on Facebook or Twitter and we can check your number on the network 👍