cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No support today 191 or Tobi Lost control of my main number & near zero bars where I had 3 to 4 bars

Acoma
3: Seeker

3 to 4 days again, I started getting really bad call quality where most people could not get clear communications from me. So I checked status, nothing, so rang Vodafone support yesterday, and after 2.5 hours of Tobi chat support they had managed to remove my main number from my account, reset my entire network settings, all wifi networks all bluetooths etc gone without adivsing me that I would loose so much. To resolve they reset the number in my account, I have now lost access to managing anything, and I still have very bad reception after having had 8 years of normal service.

Today, 191 not accepting support calls and tobi says everyone is to busy and to call instead.

I pay premium prices for what I thought was a better infrastructure and support, but this is causing huge amounts of stress and there is nothing I can do or no one to talk to. Is anyone else experiencing this complete lack of support.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Although I can't help with account issues as only customer services via phone, Live Chat or the Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries Vodafone Social Media Team's can access these I'm wondering if your sim card may need swapping out to which a Vodafone Highstreet Store can do once your account is back up working.

Or if possible try your sim card in another phone.

Vodafone have a help thread with template here Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template which the Vodafone Social Media Team's can take a look at the template and answers if you follow the instructions. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Acoma

I find things have not got any better, I have been told to wait 48 hours, and then times out today, but yesterday everything started working, my main number appeared back on my account with the correct tariff and and phone started show signs of working is it should, but that last for about 4 hours, when they then ripped the phone off the account again, everything got reset, and restricted, lost access to premium features and main number disappeared from the account again.

I do not understand why this works one minute and then a conscious decision is taken to remove it again.

I have long hospital time coming up and I need this phone, so decided today I am buying another phone with an EE sim contract to guarantee I can communicate over Christmas. Leading up to the time in hospital has been made so much worse with stress and anger about Vodafone.

I have Samsung S21 Ultra 5g with Unlimited data + Premium, Gigacube 5g as well and OneNumber service for Watch and other Sim only contracts for Family. Loyal customer for 20 years and I do not think that stands for anything. Is it time to stop believing in a strong service supplier such as Vodafone?

And to top it off, post man has been and still no sim card. Sigh.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

If the number's not physically showing on your account @Acoma - then we'll need to investigate this further via one of our social channels, as it certainly doesn't sound like a network issue.

We'll need to securely access your account to help get you up and running - so please contact our team via Facebook, or get in touch on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here.

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.