Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

OLD VODA CUSTOMER RETURNS ,SHOCKED AT POOR COVERAGE

JYM68
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

hi there.. i left Voda a few years  ago and bounced around a couple of different companies mainly with VM, then ,most recently 3-three. As my contract finished with 3 and considering i had 2 ,drop outs with the 4G signal on my route to work ,i thought lets go back to my old favourate Vodafone and i should get complete coverage on my short route to work.. i ported my number and was looking forward to a great service. i live in Bristol and didn't think for a minute the service could be worse than 3, well how wrong was i, how about there's no connection at all on 4G for a 2 mile run on the main A37 and A4 about a mile from the centre of Bristol, nothing. i put a complaint in to be told everything is 100%. iv'e seen a few people online saying that the 4G Voda signal has dropped over the last few months. even at home i have virtually nothing, no apps or websites will connect. 

does anyone have any ideas or know more about whats happened, i cant stay with voda if this is a good as it gets, it was never this bad 5 years ago when i was last with voda...

many thanks..JYM

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
5: Helper

@JYM68 wrote:

hi there.. i left Voda a few years  ago and bounced around a couple of different companies mainly with VM, then ,most recently 3-three.

Virgin Mobile used EE until approx 2021, when it moved briefly to VF. Soon after, they began migration to O2 where they will be remaining for the forseeable, as part of the UK-JV.

Effie

Hey @JYM68 I can absolutely appreciate how frustrating network issues can be. So we can get this looked into, please come and chat to us over on Social Media here.