Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Retrieve old number

PH12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I'm looking for some help from a Vodafone agent.  I need to see if it's possible to retrieve an old disconnected number I had. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

It would be worth asking this question in the forum search facility at the top of the page @PH12 where you will be able to find previous threads asking the same question.

Unfortunately, if it's PAYG, the disconnection time period is 180 days since the last chargeable connection, if it's been any longer, the number will be disconnected from the network and impossible to reconnect.

For pay monthly, it's generally 3 months since disconnection and it would involve reconnecting the contract.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

It would be worth asking this question in the forum search facility at the top of the page @PH12 where you will be able to find previous threads asking the same question.

Unfortunately, if it's PAYG, the disconnection time period is 180 days since the last chargeable connection, if it's been any longer, the number will be disconnected from the network and impossible to reconnect.

For pay monthly, it's generally 3 months since disconnection and it would involve reconnecting the contract.

Agh, ok. Thanks for your help. It's been way longer than 1 year.