Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

RBlakely
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.millicast.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B service for corporate streaming and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

-Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

View solution in original position

51 REPLIES 51

Pinkyandbrain
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Vodafone,

I am trying to visit a website but i am receiving a message stating it is being blocked by secure net under 'dating' category but this app is not installed on my phone. Could someone offer some assistance and solution please? Thanks

Hi @Pinkyandbrain It sounds like you have our Secure Net service active on your account, this runs at network level so it wouldn't be through an app. You can manage your Secure Net settings via this link and also opt out if you prefer not to continue with the service.