Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Secure Net incorrectly blocking our website

RBlakely
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received several complaints from our customers that they are unable to access our website www.millicast.com from the Vodafone home broadband service, apparently our site is being blocked by your DNS servers and/or by Secure Net.

We are a B2B service for corporate streaming and should certainly not be listed as a malicious website by your service. This is an urgent matter for us and your attention to this issue is greatly appreciated.

Please let me know if you require any additional information to correct this matter.

Kind regards,

-Richard

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @RBlakely Apologies for my delay in getting back to you, we've been extremely busy here recently. This site's now been reclassified to Radio and TV online. This should prevent any further issues. Thanks for your patience whilst we looked into this 😁

View solution in original position

51 REPLIES 51

Thank you so much @Beth 

Hi @Beth , Hope you are having a great day. Just wanted to confirm if there is any update on the reclassification.  Thank you.

Hi!

Hope you are well? 😊 We are still currently working on this for you, once we have any updates we shall let you know.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @yinka0136! We've received an update this has been reclassified for you now. Changes can take up to 36 hours to take affect. If you're still having issues after this point, please clear your cache and cookies and you should be good to go. If there is anything else we can help with, please let us know 🙂

Thank you @Beth 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, this is the same for https://www.cranberryblue.co.uk/. Please could you get this website reclassified?

unnamed.pngIMG-20220826-WA0002.jpg

JSMITH37796
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello

We have the same issues with many upset customers https://www.motor.market incorrectly blocking our website. Please help.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @JSMITH37796 - thanks for getting in touch, we'd love to get this website reclassified for you as soon as we can. So we can take some details from you and get the ball rolling, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here

Make sure to pop your username and link to this thread in your message too, this will save you having to explain again and we can help you quicker.

Hello, I have sent a message on Facebook Messenger. I am also personally a customer of Vodafone and was told by the call centre the website is blocked by the government and not controlled by Vodafone which is a load of rubbish. I will personally be looking to be moving away from Vadafone very disappointed. I have genuine customers looking to access our website this specific issue is only related to Vodafone and no other networks/ISP's 

TJ

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience that's been caused and completely understand your frustration @JSMITH37796. We should be able to get the website reclassified for you in no time 👍