Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Sim not working

oliviareid
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

i visited a location that had no service yesterday and since my sim is not working. Phone says no sim is inserted. I have switched phone on and off. Restarted it. Removed sim. Still not working 

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion

It sounds like the phone has temporarily lost it's connection @oliviareid , try completing a manual network scan from your connection settings, settings, connections, mobile network, manual, let the phone complete a scan, when it rejects the request reselect Vodafone.

Vodafone would recommend trying you SIM in an alternative phone if possible.  If you continue to have problems you will need the phone and SIM checked, this is something that can be done through a Vodafone Store, if it turns out to be a phone fault, the store will be able to recommend a repair.

If you refer to device guides here: Device Guides you will be able to check SIM is inserted correctly.

BandOfBrothers

Hi @oliviareid 

Most phone's have the option to reset network connection's which is sometimes found in somewhere similar to Settings, General Management, Reset, Reset Network Settings.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.