Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Visual voicemail iPhone technical support

Spin97
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have had ongoing issues getting visual voicemail set up since transferring my number from EE to Vodafone. It was previously active.

i have had umpteen online chats and the issue can’t be resolved. We have tried texting state with wifi off to 100121, many times calling 12152 and 12151, automatic v manual network selection, ensuring my number is right in my contact card and phone app. And reset network settings three times. Visual voicemail still not working. I have told online chat is is a technical network setting issue I think and the support from the team could not help. When I did network reset, the chat was logged out of and after an hour of being on the chat I didn’t have the energy to go through the whole history and try every single step again. I need Vodafone to look into this issue and contact me with resolutions as I can’t spend anymore time on the online chat as it’s beyond their expertise. Also my phone is not alerting me and delaying even notifying me if I have a voicemail to dial in and listen to. Help!!! 

0 REPLIES 0