Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Network Blocking American Websites

jknight22
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am currently in Germany and I cannot access any american website, including zoom.us. I work remotely and certain websites I used daily are all of the sudden blocked/not responding. 

3 REPLIES 3

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jknight22 👋 thanks for reaching out to us. I think we're going to need a little more information to understand what's going on. 

Are you using a Vodafone UK mobile phone or dongle in Germany and are you able to access all other non-American sites? Please could you let me know what error message you get when you try to access them? 

If you have a fixed line or mobile service with Vodafone Germany, then you can contact them here

I am in Germany on a Gigacube, but also cannot access if I am just on my mobile vodafone.de network 

All .de websites are working. Only american ones are being blocked.  Error message: This site can't be reached. zoom.us took too long to respond. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Is your service supplied by Vodafone UK or Vodafone Germany @jknight22 - if it's the latter you can reach them on the link I provided above. 

If you're with Vodafone UK, I just need to clarify that the issue happens on all the devices connected to your Gigacube WiFi signal and also on your mobile using it's own mobile data? Are you able to access UK sites or just .de ones?