Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone is blocking my website even it is secured with verified SSl

E92M
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

We have recently discovered that customers using Vodafone internet are encountering difficulties accessing our website, receiving an error message stating, "Your connection is not private`."

Our site is working fine on all other networks and broadband except many vodafone users. This really hurts our business and we need it fixed urgently please.

Site URL: https://rattanhut.co.uk/

Many Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Lucy_F

Hi @E92M Is this issue present when accessing the site over a Vodafone Broadband connection, or a Vodafone mobile data connection? Do you have any examples of the error, please attach any screenshots so we can check this. 

Hi Lucy,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

It Is on Vodafone mobile data connection .

The error is:

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: rattanhut.co.uk

Issuer: allot.com/emailAddress=info@allot.com

Hi @Lucy_F , any updates regarding this?

Hi @E92M 👋 Just to let you know this has been raised into the relevant team for review, once we hear back from them we will be in touch with you again here.

Hi @Andy,

Thanks for the update.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @E92M - thanks for your patience. The URL has now been reclassified as 'Home and Garden, Shopping'. Please advise any users that were impacted, to clear the cache, cookies and test this again. Our Support team have advised, the error message was a little unusual, and they'd like to be sure that the issue has been cleared by the reclassification. Please keep us updated. 

Hi Gemma,

Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately, the same error is still showing.

I am on Vodafone mobile data myself and the issue is still there. I have tried deleting all the cache, cookies etc, and tried a different browser. 

Please advise

Thank you for keeping us posted @E92M. We've double-checked with our Network team and they've confirmed that the URL in question (rattanhut.co.uk) has been reclassified. We've also tested the URL on a Secure Net enabled device and have experienced no issues, indicating that it's not being blocked by Secure Net. This is also confirmed by Blocked.org when entering in the URL. 

To further investigate, can you please pop over a screenshot of the error users are experiencing when trying to access the URL on the Vodafone network?