Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website blocked by Securenet

zoegoose
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

My client's website is being incorrectly blocked by Securenet and it is harming their business. I have just wasted 45 minutes on the phone to Vodafone UK, who insist there is absolutely nothing they can do to review websites on the blacklist. It seems other people have had more success on here. If you are responsible for a service that blocks people's websites, please do the responsible thing and provide a proper route (like every other provider does)  whereby false positives can be reported without forcing people to create accounts and post their websites on a public forum! 

The website in question is https://www.bellemaisongascony.com/ and it is perfectly secure. 

14 REPLIES 14

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zoegoose - I'm disappointed to hear the experience you've had when requesting your site to be reviewed. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and your suggested option. I've raised the review request to our Support team. The reference for this is INC000004874463 - One of us will post back to you here as soon as there's been an update from the team. 

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @zoegoose - thanks for your patience while this is being reviewed. There's been an update to the reference I raised and this is now logged under INC000004877388. One of us will be back in touch, as soon as there's an update. 

Hey @zoegoose The site has now been reclassified. Please clear your cache and cookies and try accessing it again. 

Thank you

My company website also appears to be being by Vodafone. Can I request a ticket is raised to verify and reclassify too please?

www.YourBabyScan.com

message_71208E2F-FF26-4567-8401-7C75A9DDA064-0.jpeg

Hey @Yourbabyscan  I hope you are well. I've raised this to the team now under the reference INC000004936767. Once we have an update, we'll let you know here. 

Hey @Yourbabyscan Hope you're doing well. 

Just to let you know that your request has been reclassified. Please let us know if you're still experiencing any issues accessing your link. 

Thanks ☺️ 

Hi, my website https://oftalmovilaplana.com/ which is perfectly secure, was compromised like 7 or 8 years ago, and periodically is blocked, and then no, and then yes, again,  by Securenet.

Please would you take a look ai it please, and be reclassified as 'good'.

Than your for your attention to this matter