Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Website blocked by vodafone

nserev
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

We have received complains from customers that our website www.kinguin.net is not accessible from Vodafone network

When customer enters the website they get a certificate warning for an ssl with following information

"Issued by: allot.com/emailAddress=info@allot.com"

Could you please help me to resolve the issue somehow ? 

Thank you.

23 REPLIES 23

Thank you for the update @Jason I will be waiting for any feedback how can I appeal this.

Thanks so much for your patience @nserev. We'll be back with an update as soon as we have one! 

Hello, 

Do you have an update on this issue ? 

Thank you.

@nserev I have sent an email to chase for an update for you, as soon as we hear back we will drop you a message here.

Hello @Andy do you have any update on this issue ?

Thank you.

Hey @nserev I've checked with the team and they have advised that the site has been blocked by the Spanish authorities, independent of Vodafone. This seems to imply that there is a legal reason for the block and as such, you would need to raise this with the Spanish authorities directly. 

@Effiethank you for the update. Do you have any recommendations where this can be made ? 

You're welcome @nserev. Due to this being outside our expertise and outside the UK, we haven't been able to locate any way for you to raise this to the Spanish authorities.

From what I have found online, there has been a few cases where they have blocked some sites and the sites have raised this to the Spanish National Court and a ruling has been given.

I would advise searching online on how to do raise this or if you can seek some legal advice in Spain, so you can raise this to the Spanish authorities in the correct way.

Hello,

Since Vodafone Spain have executed the block following request from the Government, could you please provide me with the exact issue of law or anything that this request was based on ?

Thank you.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As Tal's advised @nserev This is outside our control and expertise. For more help with this, please contact Vodafone Spain directly.