Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Are you ready?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Euro.jpgAre you Ready for the Euros?

They’re a bit delayed due to Covid19, but the Euros are finally start on Friday!!

Obviously, we all want the home nations to battle it out in the Semi finals and final, but failing that who do you think will win?

I've got my money on current world champions France! Not only do they have an in-form Mbappe in attack, they’ve support from Benzema and Giroud, the likes of Pogba and Sissoko in midfield and Kimpembe and Varane at the back. Anyone beating them will need to be on top of their game 

10 REPLIES 10

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

I never really watch the football, but we're going camping next weekend and I think our first match is Sunday isn't it @Mark? I reckon get the tent up, get a beer on perhaps and watch the match - sounds good to me 🍺

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes, our first match is against Croatia at 2 on Sunday! A good start and 3 points would be nice 

I hope the sun keeps shining 🌞 Camping can be a bit of a let down if the weather's not with you!

Any excuse for a bevvy really... :Smiling:

You've picked a great weekend for camping @TJ, depending on where you're going, it's give temperatures of up to 26 degrees on the Sunday! 😎

My predication for the game - I reckon the game will be touch one on Sunday, but I'm going say, 1-0 to England 

I would laugh my head off if France gets knocked out in the group stages. 🤣

I want Switzerland to win Outright 🤑

Outright WinnersOutright WinnersGroup A & BGroup A & BGroup C & DGroup C & DGroup E & FGroup E & F

I want England to lift the trophy 🏆

However, if they don't, I would love to see North Macedonia get the win 🤔

Play safe Mark D.
Put £2 on France and Belgium & £1 on everyone else. Be sure to win!  😍

TJ

Let see who we get in the sweepstake 👀

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

:Fingers_Crossed:France, France, France🤞 but I'd settle for Belgium too 😂