Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broken phone

PAULABOTTONE
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My pay monthly Samsung Galaxy A21s isn't working properly and is not insured. 

What do I do? Thanks 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Can I ask what's happening with it @PAULABOTTONE  ?

We might be able to help with some troubleshooting tips.

Samsung phones have a limited 2 year manufacturing warranty so a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look as well can Vodafone via sending it off via a Vodafone Highstreet Store although I'd suggest letting Samsung take a look.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thank you

@PAULABOTTONE 

Have you resolved this or have you accidentally marked the post as resolved  ?

Current Phone  >

Sorry new to this. I contacted vodaphone who said that because I purchased the device from the Carphone warehouse it was their responsibility to repair it

It is the responsibility of the seller / supplier / retailer of the phone to provide support @PAULABOTTONE and some Carphone Warehouse outlets have repair centres in them.

Some information in Consumer-rights-act-2015 

That said as I mentioned Samsung would provide support via a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre.

Can I ask again - what's wrong with the phone ?

Current Phone  >

The sound won't work, it keeps on sticking and it's extremely slow

Thanks

Tey clearing the phone's system cache files.

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ 

And clear up as much as the internal storage as possible plus delete any unused apps , tones and calendar entries,  music and photo's @PAULABOTTONE 

Current Phone  >

Thank you