Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Company Website being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly

Waterbottle123
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Our company website is being blocked by Secure Net incorrectly, we have had so many customers complaining about this issue and have lost a few subscribers as they are unable to access their account since changing their internet provider or mobile provider to Vodafone. 

I called customer services and they were unable to provide much information regarding this and said we need to advise customers to remove secure net from their plan however we feel that we are missing out on custom and that we are being blocked unfairly. 

Is there anything that can be done?

Thank you! 

24 REPLIES 24

Hello,

I was just wondering whether you had an update regarding us being re-classified please?

Thank you!

Hey @Waterbottle123 - I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you! 

Mark isn't in today and I can see he requested this for you. I've popped him an email to ask him to check for an update and get in touch - he's back in Monday 👍

Hi @Waterbottle123, thanks for your patience. We've escalated this a couple of months ago in Aug 2021, the team have confirmed that the website has been successfully re-classified. 

If you're using Internet Explorer, you may need to go to Tools > Internet Options > Delete Files. 

If you're still having trouble, please let us know what's happening on your end and we'll follow this up 🙂

Hello,

Thank you soooooo much for this! This will definitely make our customers lives easier :Smiling:

Thanks Again :Smiling:

That's great to hear @Waterbottle123 👍 Thank you very much for your patience, if you do need anything else, just drop us a message on the Community or the social media channels and we'll be happy to help 🙂

Our website Britishantiquefurniture.co.uk is incorrectly being blocked by secure net when on 4g Internet with secure net enabled, can you please advise how to get this looked at to remove the secure net block? 

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Robj85 - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I have raised this to our back office team to whitelist your website. When I receive an update I'll let you know 🙂

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Robj85 - We've received an outcome from our back office team, I'm afraid we are not able to unblock the site due to it being flagged as 'phishing'. I appreciate this won't be the outcome you were hoping for.  Please let me know if I can assist with anything else.

Hello again, please could you once again remove our site from being blocked by your SecureNet block list,  I've been in contact with numerous scanning databases to remove our site as it was incorrectly being listed as 'phising' and 'malicious', they have now updated their databases after confirming our site as a safe online ecommerce shopping website for vintage and antique furniture, and I have ensured our site is secure and regularly scanned for safety.  

For confirmation please review our site on VirusTotal here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/93e7d8617c184c3ee3ff167245f527bfa09ff5cb6338819ebe51a29cdf110cfd/...

If you are still unable to remove our website from your blocked list please confirm to me which software or databases you are using that are listing our site as 'phishing' or 'malicious' and I will make contact with them also to rescan and recategorise our site as 'safe', and to process Removal of our site from your databases.

Please confirm when our site is once again accessible via secure net as this is severely affecting our business. 

Just to confirm our site https://britishantiquefurniture.co.uk/ is secure and safe and should not be blocked by secure net. Please remove from your block list and confirm when done.  Thanks