Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

billettg
2: Seeker

Hi,

I requested a default removed from my credit file.

You confirmed via email:

WRT135 [#20780404]

On Mon, 29 Apr 2019 at 16:02, <eforum email address> wrote:

"..I've arranged for the Credit File Support team to ensure the default recorded is removed, to show your account as closed and settled. Please note, it may take 3 - 5 working days for this to be completed.

Once done, this amendment should reflect to lenders and on major credit reference sites within 48 hours. It's important to be aware that some third party agencies only produce monthly reports. Due to this, it may take up to 30 working days to reflect on their credit reports."

The default still shows on various credit reports over two months later and two follow up emails I have sent to <eforum email address> have been ignored. Neither situation is acceptable.

Please advise.
Regards,
Gareth Billett

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I agree that's not good @billettg 

As account access isn't available via this forum I would suggest engaging with the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Facebook and Twitter.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Done. Thanks.

billettg

Sent a Facebook messenger message to Vodafone UK at 15:34 yesterday - no response.

"Typically replies in minutes".

Why do you not respond to any of my emails or messages Vodafone?

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@billettg I'm really sorry for the delayed response, we can get quite busy on our Social Media channels. If you've got in touch via Social Media, I can assure you a member of our team will be in touch to help, as soon as possible.