main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Off topic

Do Americans have to pay to use DreamLab?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

If so, how much? I feel worried that I might have been taken advantage of.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @CarlyBSteffen 

I am not quite sure of your question and the reason you should be charged extra.  However, as this is a Vodafone service and presuming you are a Vodafone UK customer, the information is here:  DreamLab 

As you can see from the FAQ's this will use a small amount of mobile data, just keep the phone on WiFi and you won't have anyting to be concerned about.

As you are not a Vodafone UK customer @CarlyBSteffen you need to ask your service provider this question but not sure how you are able to use a Vodafone service with an overseas provider.

View solution in original position

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @CarlyBSteffen 

I am not quite sure of your question and the reason you should be charged extra.  However, as this is a Vodafone service and presuming you are a Vodafone UK customer, the information is here:  DreamLab 

As you can see from the FAQ's this will use a small amount of mobile data, just keep the phone on WiFi and you won't have anyting to be concerned about.

As you are not a Vodafone UK customer @CarlyBSteffen you need to ask your service provider this question but not sure how you are able to use a Vodafone service with an overseas provider.

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am not a Vodafone UK customer. I am an American who uses an iPhone6s with Boost Mobile.

View more options