cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do Americans have to pay to use DreamLab?

CarlyBSteffen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

If so, how much? I feel worried that I might have been taken advantage of.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @CarlyBSteffen 

I am not quite sure of your question and the reason you should be charged extra.  However, as this is a Vodafone service and presuming you are a Vodafone UK customer, the information is here:  DreamLab 

As you can see from the FAQ's this will use a small amount of mobile data, just keep the phone on WiFi and you won't have anyting to be concerned about.

As you are not a Vodafone UK customer @CarlyBSteffen you need to ask your service provider this question but not sure how you are able to use a Vodafone service with an overseas provider.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

AnnS

Hi @CarlyBSteffen 

I am not quite sure of your question and the reason you should be charged extra.  However, as this is a Vodafone service and presuming you are a Vodafone UK customer, the information is here:  DreamLab 

As you can see from the FAQ's this will use a small amount of mobile data, just keep the phone on WiFi and you won't have anyting to be concerned about.

As you are not a Vodafone UK customer @CarlyBSteffen you need to ask your service provider this question but not sure how you are able to use a Vodafone service with an overseas provider.

I am not a Vodafone UK customer. I am an American who uses an iPhone6s with Boost Mobile.