Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do not use vodafone guaranteed trade in

ShireenPrewett
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My advice is not to use vodafone guaranteed trade in. I wish I read reviews before doing this as it is clear that it is all a scam. 

I have posted my phone via DPD returns pack. However, voadfone keep changing time of delivery for it to be received. My phone has therefore been going back and forth between vodafone and DPD. 

The packaging they provide is shocking so this opens up the item to plenty of damage during transit and vodafone are clever by stating they are not liable for any loss or damage even though they are the ones causing the delay ensuring that it is open up to as much damage as possible!!! 

Customer service have been absolutely shocking on this and I may aswell be talking to an automated robot as the answers are the same. Instead of addressing any issues they just point out the standard wording (don't you think I've looked at this). They do not focus on the concern just the quickest way to get rid of you. 

Have never know anything like this and I wish more people post reviews on their experiences with the trade in tool so people can clearly see not to bother and go elsewhere. 

5 REPLIES 5

OliArn
3: Seeker

I agree with you. The DPD packet was a disgrace!

I had my original

iPhone in the undamaged original box ready to go and received a return packet that was a flat piece of cardboard. I had to take my phone out of the box and wrap it in bubble wrap before putting it in the sleeve. 

Also the DPD tracking number is useless UNLESS you take a note of the delivery address.

you also get no emails or text messages to track your return.

I have no idea where my device is at the moment as I did not take a note of the return address on the DPD label.

does anyone know the post code at all?

Theres no point asking web chat or 191. Tried that they can’t answer the question and just quote their return timescale policy continually  

OliArn

After much searching I managed to find the address myself and track my parcel. 

My DPD parcel went to Communications House, Vulcan Road North, Norwich, NR6 6FE. That’s Ingram Micro’s return address who process Vodafone trade ins. 

obviously this is far too hard for Vodafone to share or know….

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OliArn - thanks for reaching out to us about the phone you've returned. This isn't the experience we want you to be having. We can take a look at what's happening with your Trade in. Please send us a message on Social Media

holsb
1: Seeker

I am also experiencing issues - I've spent over 40 mins today on the phone today, along with two online chats this week and still no clearer on what has happened to my phone. @Gemma could you get in touch to help me please. Many thanks, Holly

In order for us to help @holsb we will need you to reach out to the Social Media Team as we have no account access on the Forum.