Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Do you have a pet?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks 👋 We've just brought an 8 week old beagle pup, we've named Belle. Belle (2).jpgI've never owned a Beagle before and was told by a friend they're very mischievous, after having her for almost 2 weeks, I can confirm she was right 😂 

What pets do you all have, do they live up to their reputation and can we see a pic?

🐶 😺 🐰 🐴 🐵

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mark 

Our furry family member is called Taylor who we've had since she was a kitten.

She certainly rules the roost in our household !

Screenshot_20210621-173016_Dropbox.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I'm loving the pics of Belle and Taylor! 🐶😺 I don't have any pets at the moment :Sad_face: I'll be sure to update you all with a photo if I get one though 😁

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We have 2 cats, Bernie 😺 and Dustin 😺  

Even though they don't pay rent or contribute to the house chores we are well aware that they run the show around hereD&B.jpg

wharfedale66
7: Helper
7: Helper

Hi @Mark

Thought I would share a picture of our late & sadly missed Japanese Akita - Jotei - pictured here at the 2005 Nottingham Pride Event alongside two Vodafone sponsorship team members where she won the "Best In Show" fun dog competition.

jotei2005lrge.jpg

We now have two Alaskan Malamutes Kenai & Bear - this is the ever mischievous Kenai, who is always willing to smile for the camera at will, but unfortunately is also partial to digging up our flower beds when he gets bored & pestering poor old timer Bear 😃

IMG_1014.JPG

We used to have pets but don't anymore 😊

iPhone 13 pro sierra blue 128 GB  :Smiling: