Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

balance outstanding on my old account

aliciarodgers1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hiya, 

I am trying to organise my credit ratings so I can apply for a mortgage next year. I have seen on my credit scores and reports that there is an outstanding balance from an account that I opening in 2011. I switch to 3 on 2017 and I think there looks like a balance is stuck on there that have been sitting active. Its £25 but it look as if I haven't been paying it for nearly 5 years. I tried to speak to customer service but they couldn't help me as it is an inactive account. Please can someone help me with this. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Account access isnt available via tjia forum however the social media team can help @aliciarodgers1 

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I seen someone else post this very thing and a member of vodaphone got in touch with them, That's what im hoping for here 

Hey @aliciarodgers1, we'll be happy to take a look at your account and see if we can get to the bottom of any outstanding balance and help you arrange payment for this. As we can't discuss your account through a public forum such as our Community, we'll need you to pop us a private message through one of our social channels.