main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Off topic

Do you have a pet?

Mark

Hey folks 👋 We've just brought an 8 week old beagle pup, we've named Belle. Belle (2).jpgI've never owned a Beagle before and was told by a friend they're very mischievous, after having her for almost 2 weeks, I can confirm she was right 😂 

What pets do you all have, do they live up to their reputation and can we see a pic?

🐶 😺 🐰 🐴 🐵

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Mark 

Our furry family member is called Taylor who we've had since she was a kitten.

She certainly rules the roost in our household !

Screenshot_20210621-173016_Dropbox.jpg

Current Phone >

Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

Previous Phone >

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860.

View more options
MarkD

I'm loving the pics of Belle and Taylor! 🐶😺 I don't have any pets at the moment :Sad_face: I'll be sure to update you all with a photo if I get one though 😁

View more options
Evie

We have 2 cats, Bernie 😺 and Dustin 😺  

Even though they don't pay rent or contribute to the house chores we are well aware that they run the show around hereD&B.jpg

View more options
AnnS
17: Community Champion

We have 2 cats, affectionately named Tom and Jerry from the cartoon series, both very friendly and loving.  Their occupations are 'professional sleepers'.    Both love roaming and being outdoors sunbathing in the garden and are excellent mousers.

20210628_120549.jpg

View more options