Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Old bills

Carolinepd
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, 

i am trying to get hold of old bills from an old number from 2007. It’s extremely important that I try. Is this possible? 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

You are going to need to speak to customer support via Contact-us. Or via the Vodafone Social Media Teams Vodafone Facebook or Vodafone Twitter.

They will officially clarify if they still have this information on file although I'm not confident they will after a 12 year gap.

My apologies at having to send you elsewhere to engage with Vodafone UK as I appreciate you came here , signed up and created a post to reach out for help but the Team here can no longer help with Account based issues.

But it's the same Social Media Teams here that help and assist via Facebook and Twitter.

Things have changed as they have decided that help and assistance with account based issues would be best supported that way.

I appreciate not everyone wants to use Social Media however it takes but a few moments to create a Twitter or Facebook account and then can be forgotten if necessary. Just a thought.

Please remember to include the link to your forum post, along with your username.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Carolinepd 

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news. 

The problem you are going to have is Vodafone migrated to a new billing system and anything from 12 years ago will be in archived files on the old system and impossible to recover.  If the number has been cancelled, there is also the added problem of the number no longer being active on the network.

However, there is no harm asking, if you use live chat they will be able to let you know if it is at all possible.

There is also this form but not sure if it will help:  GDPR Privacy Query