Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problems with the My Vodafone App?

Jcube
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

In the last week or so the My Vodafone App opens but kicks me out when I select a screen option.  Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  I have reported it and I am waiting for someone to get back.  

2 REPLIES 2

Cynric
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Advocateforall
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I’ve been having problems with my broadband. I managed to get on the App. Found a section called Broadband service test, clicked on that and it resulted in a message, some to the effect that my case had been taken up. 
Now I assumed that in the background, something was being done to check my internet and resolve the issue.

it would appear not. When I had a Tobi chat followed by text with a human, there was no record of my case the next day, so the wording on the App is extremely misleading. 
I queried this in the following days chat but had no responses at all to my query.

i clicked on the three dots to request a transcript of the online chat. What eventually was emailed to me was heavily redacted with many of my queries typed as just xxxxxxxxxxxx

luckily the first day I had an online chat, I had done screen shots of the conversation. 

I recommend you screen shot all online chat via Tobi chat.  

Not sure how high up in Vodafone the issues with App are known. I expect there is a level of management that must be aware of the limitations or the app and some staff (most staff are super great and helpful) but I doubt they are being honest with upper managers and CEOs as sometimes my customer experience is quite dire.