Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Repair

ayeshaiqbaloo
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Can anyone help me out. I’m at my wits end with Vodafone. So I bought a phone for my mum back in January. It was an upgrade from her previous one. She had a cover on it and all and dropped her phone when she dozed off. Happens to the best of us. Took it into Vodafone to see if they could repair it and they said that they’d be a charge because it’s not damaged from the outside just the inside (screen is showing green lines aka cracked). So I agreed because technically it’s her fault. I sent it off, they rang me to say it’ll cost £121 for a screen repair. I said okay let’s do it. They sent it back, unfixed. I went back in to the store, told them and they sent it off again. Just got an email to say they can’t fix it? I don’t understand how they’ve from saying they can fix it, pay up to sorry we can’t fix it. They’re not even ringing me up or sending me any information as to what’s gone on.

1 REPLY 1

Effie

Hey @ayeshaiqbaloo I hope you're well! I'm sorry to hear about this, I know it must be frustrating being keep out of the loop. We can absolutely look at the job ticket and find out why the repair team are now saying they can't fix the phone. As there is no account access on the community, please pop our Social Media team a message here and they can help with this 😊