Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Spotify errors

DanEJ
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Spotify premium as part of the entertainment package! I took out a new contract on the 16th May 2024 and was advised Spotify was still available because I had taken the contract out before the end of the month...from that date until now (17th June 2024) I have had to call in, have forms logged (about 3) with a turn around time of 5 working days and NO ONE calls you back to fix the issue or even call you back. I have to spend over an 1hr at a time calling in and having someone go through the same rigmarole. I have now had to cancel my contract and start another cheaper contract and pay for Spotify premium separately...I have never had to deal with a company that clearly lies to you and is no help what so ever. If the first person I spoke to had simply said its no longer available I would have cancelled and done this 30 days ago...then when you try and speak to someone about making a complaint you get transferred to someone else who, guess what, logs another form for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Janey

Hi @DanEJ Thanks for sharing your experience, this isn't what we want for any of our customers. We'd be more than happy to look into your complaint regarding Spotify Premium. Please drop us a message on our social channels to get started. 

Font have any social media and trying to get anything sorted with Vodafone is a joke

Oh and I'm on the phone now (2hrs 13mins) making a complaint and ur agent has told me that she can't take anything off the bill because of Ofcom...so it's the regulators that tell you that you can't refund customers because of issues you have caused? No TCF where Vodafone is concerned then.

Thanks for letting us know the latest @DanEJ I'm sorry you're being left with reason to complain. If you need more help, you can find our Complaints channels here.

The hoops you make people jump through is beyond ridiculous...the lies your agents tell and the false promises you are given is unacceptable for a company that promotes and prides itself on customer care

We're so sorry you feel this way @DanEJ  and can assure you our teams will do everything they can to help you. I would advise reaching out to one of our dedicated customer service teams via the methods outlined previously.