Off topic

For help with your Vodafone account, click (here) to contact Customer Services. Want to chat about the latest tech, sport or entertainment news? This section is the place to do it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas

Christmas is just around the corner! I just wondered what everyone's opinion is regarding when it is appropriate to start putting up the Christmas decorations? I have started to see some already.. Is November too early?

How I created my Xmas Signature Bar

The Software I used was  Inkscape a Vector Graphics program and  GIMP, which is similar to Photoshop.   Both programs are Open Source and Free to use and Download.   I won’t go into how to use Inkscape or GIMP, there are many video’s on YouTube tha...

InkscapeLogo-square-179x179.png gimp-logo.png Banner_1.png Banner_2.png

What to do if your Vodafone phone gets lost or stolen

Hi all   Mobile phones are now seen by many to be one of the essentials of everyday life. Not only do they allow us to communicate with each other, they also entertain, inform and organise for us as well. Indeed, a lot of us would be quite lost witho...

Ellis_VF by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Info text messages

For the last 2 months I have been charged an extra £25 for 'info text messages' @ £1.25 each . I have not received the texts , and not subscribed to any service .I have spoken to Vodafone twice about these extra charges , in October they said they wo...

Can't afford this

Hello I've had a £15000+ bill today.. Which has came from my lost iPad sim being used abroad... I' didnt realise it was missing for a fortnight so I've been told I'm liable... I'd understand if it was my phone, obviously you would notice that missing...

Re: Change username

Hi Can someone change my eforum username for me please?  I would like it changed to annin please.  Many thanks  edit...sorry I think I have put this in the wrong place, my apologies

annin by 4: Newbie
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Voicemail number - 864236245

I had a missed call today from and this was followed by a voicemail notification I pressed the green phone button to call it and listen to the message but the phone dialled the following number 864236245   Bemused by this i called 121 which I alway...

steveo67 by 12: Established
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

*Generic hello message*

Hey all, just signed up to the forum so basically just saying "hi".I'm sure that when I can be bothered, I'll put more info in about myself.Anyway, cheers all!

SyG by 3: Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Innovative use of Vodafone signage

I'm recently back from a trip to Goa. An amusing aspect of my travels there was the innovative use of the sign writing provided generously by all the Indian mobile phone networks. Some had the name of the business appended, but some enterprising firm...

Annie_N by Community Champion (Retired)
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks