Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Apple watch cellular losing Vodafone signal

Cocoland
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My apple watch cellular keeps losing Vodafone signal when it is away from the phone and I have to connect it manually to the network each time.

5 REPLIES 5

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us @Cocoland - this sounds like the sort of issue that usually happens when you're using a Bluetooth only Apple watch, rather than a cellular one. 

Do you have a OneNumber Connectivity Plan set up with it? 🙂

Actually it is Apple series 6 cellular and I have OneNumber Connectivity Plan for it. so, I am paying watch connection in addition to my monthly fees. 

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for clarifying @Cocoland 👍 

It doesn't sound like a local network issue (you can check for those via our Network Status Checker) as your phone would likely lose signal at the same too. 

When did this issue start? I think we're best double checking your account and also going through some further troubleshooting steps with you - so we can do this please drop my team a message via social media

Just pick 'Get Started' > 'Message an agent' from the automated options and it'll bypass the BOT come through to us - to save you having to repeat yourself, remember to include your community username and a link to your post 🙂 

The issue is mainly at postcode SW7 and I have reported before. the network is totally poor in this area and recently (around 2 weeks ago) my watch keeps losing totally the network and I need to connect it manually every 5 min.

I will try to give call to customer services at some stage but was just thinking if someone will have answer to my issue.

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you come and have a chat with my team, following the steps mentioned above, we can also take a good luck at the local masts in your area too @Cocoland  🔍