Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy watch query

raymartin52
13: Advanced Member

When I got my Galaxy watch 4 I gave my previous Galaxy watch to my brother. He has no interest in using the phone features, so if I stop paying the £7 connection fee, will he still be able to use the other watch features?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

When you cancel OneNumber @raymartin52 the watch can still use the watch for time and fitness.  Your Brother would be able to pair the watch to his phone using Bluetooth and manage applications across both devices but without connectivity he would need to be in range. The only things he wouldn't be able to do without OneNumber is to share the allowances with the watch of calls, texts and data.   

There is further information available from the website for the Samsung Watch and One Number.

Sorry @Steph I started typing this ages ago but had to stop for a call and return to the post.  I didn't know you had replied until I clicked post message.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

Steph

If you cancel the One Number connection @raymartin52 your brother will still be able to use the watch as a watch and connect to it with bluetooth 🙂

AnnS

When you cancel OneNumber @raymartin52 the watch can still use the watch for time and fitness.  Your Brother would be able to pair the watch to his phone using Bluetooth and manage applications across both devices but without connectivity he would need to be in range. The only things he wouldn't be able to do without OneNumber is to share the allowances with the watch of calls, texts and data.   

There is further information available from the website for the Samsung Watch and One Number.

Sorry @Steph I started typing this ages ago but had to stop for a call and return to the post.  I didn't know you had replied until I clicked post message.

Of course! I'd be happy to help with any queries you have about the Galaxy Watch. Please feel free to ask your questions, and I'll do my best to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information.,,....