Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Monkfish457
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

OK, Hi to everyone, my first post.

Where shall I start. I have a dual 18 month contract for myself and my wife's phones. I got an offer to swap to Superfast Broadband and get a £100 voucher from one of a selection of associated retailers to Vodaphone. Sounded like a great deal so I chose to swap away from TalkTalk as their customer service was impossible to get hold of. I chose a £100 Amazon voucher and received a confirmation message informing me that after 3 months a voucher would be sent out to me after the validity period had been confirmed. Six months down the line and I've still not received my voucher.

I wanted to buy an expensive item off Amazon so this re-jogged my memory and I started to chase this up.  Eventually I was supplied with an Email to uk-vodaphonevouchers*awin.c@m to complain and ask for follow-up. (Note: the * and @ are substituted for '@' and 'com' to allow the address to be submitted)

Guess what.....I got a reply telling me the domain is not valid....great, and thought I had finally made the progress I needed. I Phoned again and they all say the same namely, 'thats the Email we have been given and should be used to complain'. I've now spent almost two hours on the phone to various Vodaphone departments and I feel like I'm bashing my head against a wall. I also hope 0808 numbers aren't premium or this will be costing me a fortune. Apparently it's via a third party company called WeGift, but the obviously don't!

Can anyone help with resolving this problem???

Stu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all, It seems there’s been a little confusion regarding these offers 😕 Let’s see if we can clear things up a little and help get everyone on the right track 😁

You’re only eligible if  you sign up online, and fill in your email address after clicking out on the third party site, before landing on our site.

It can take up to 120 days to receive the gift card and you must wait this time before raising this further.

If you've not received your giftcard after this time, please follow one of the below escalation routes 👉

• If you switched using Uswitch between the 1st of December 2019 and the 27th of February 2020 .Pop you query over to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com
  • If you joined us through Uswitch on or after the 28th of February 2020: Any queries should be sent to rewards@giftcloud.com
  • If you came to us through Money Super Market, Broadband Choices, Go Compare, Money Saving Expert etc  at any timeYou can raise any queries  to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com

View solution in original position

174 REPLIES 174

I have not received my £75 Tesco voucher either...

sent my email off...reply next day !  They have updated their records with the purchase date at last (some 10 weeks later), and say they have the voucher ready for me around 90-120 days, no problem...

Progress, at last...

I'll chase up again on 90 days... 

can you cryptically post the email address you managed to get through to someone please - I too have fell for this scam, and I'm really miffed, it's the only reason i went with vodafone!

cheers 

I received a reply from this email address after weeks of frustration on all other methods...

did you put awin.com at the end of the email

Hello! 

Not a problem. I know how frustrating it is. We emailed and emailed and they tried to claim the offer was for online sign ups only and that we had done ours over the phone... this absolutely was not the case and I said I would provide phone records if it got to that. 
I threatened with the advertising standards authority... but I think calling really helped moved things along. 
Yes, we had waiting the 90 days, we purchased it back in a November, and raised the claim around March... As soon as I called I said I wanted a resolution by EOD and someone needed to call me back. The voucher was literally sent that same day and someone called me to check I had received it. We used it immediately at M and S on some new bedding! Lol. 
Honestly keep going with it.... they tried to ignore our emails too...

FYI - Vodaphone you will be paying wegift commission.... you are the principle, they are the agent and by law you are liable...

if the number isn't working I also used this one, which they gave me in case I didn't hear back that day I originally rang.. 0203 880 6314

Well guys its been a while and I've been following this post since day one. I finally decided it was time to go for the jugular and sent an Email to the aforementioned Email address. pasted below is my message with items filtered accordingly. I got my voucher this morning. :Laughing_Face:

Dear Sir,

I contacted Vodaphone/Wegift some time ago (actually 12/6/19) regarding my promised £75 voucher (Amazon) after remaining with the company for the required period. I joined Vodaphone in November 2018 and as yet have still not received said voucher. I have no Emails in my main inbox and no emails in my deleted folder or junk folder for this voucher. My Vodaphone Account Number is XXXXXXX and my web order reference is XXXXXXXX. I have received several repies from (the vodaphone awin address) telling me I'll get the voucher (I even supplied a work email which has no junk incoming to it), still nothing.

It is quite clear that both Vodaphone and WeGift are in a partnership with this offer and I feel this is a breach of contract in accordance with Ofcom guidelines (I have validated Emails from both parties). I also find the attitude of both parties completely unacceptable. As such, I am sending this Email to inform you that, as I believe my contract has been breached, I intend to contact Trading Standards (and also complain to Ofcom). I also intend to request all fees paid to Vodaphone during the duration of my unfulfilled contract be returned to me. I will do this first thing on Wednesday morning unless I receive my voucher.

Keep at them guys, you'll get what you are owed

Stu

forgot to say after starting this thread I finally got my voucher this afternoon :Laughing_Face:

Stu

Cool.  You may want to spell the company name right in official communications though, or you may have given them another reason to fob you off by saying "Who are Vodaphone?". 😉

Hi Flilot,

You are indeed correct. However, as I am a disgruntled customer, I reserve the right to call them whatever I wish. Today I call them unlucky as I have now received my voucher and cancelled both my broadband, my wifes and my own mobile phone contracts. Up yours vodaphone.....

Stu :Laughing_Face:

Hi , in my case Vodafone deliberately changed my contract to stop me get £125 giftcard.

I've got broadband on the comparison website .bought before 15.October 2021..waited 4 months to claim £125 giftcard..and now they blaming Vodafone won't confirm my contract..I've looked on my bills..Vodafone canceled my web contract..made new one(,,over the phone’’ behind my back..(and changed my home phone number) and now I'm Not eligible for giftcard because it’s contract over the phone and contract date?? I just realized there@ hundred people like me tricked…Must be thousands of pounds involved in this scam…