main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi everyone!

Lots of people are fooled by Vodafone and its third friends.

My proposal:

For all media, everyone should report the problem! We harass them until they deal with the subject!

I am writing a letter to the following, please also you write too:

BBC, The Times, The Sun, Financial Times, Daily Express, Daily Mail, The Guardian, The Mirror, The Sunday Times...

(If anyone has already written, I will join now.)

Highlighted

Well guys its been a while and I've been following this post since day one. I finally decided it was time to go for the jugular and sent an Email to the aforementioned Email address. pasted below is my message with items filtered accordingly. I got my voucher this morning. :Laughing_Face:

Dear Sir,

I contacted Vodaphone/Wegift some time ago (actually 12/6/19) regarding my promised £75 voucher (Amazon) after remaining with the company for the required period. I joined Vodaphone in November 2018 and as yet have still not received said voucher. I have no Emails in my main inbox and no emails in my deleted folder or junk folder for this voucher. My Vodaphone Account Number is XXXXXXX and my web order reference is XXXXXXXX. I have received several repies from (the vodaphone awin address) telling me I'll get the voucher (I even supplied a work email which has no junk incoming to it), still nothing.

It is quite clear that both Vodaphone and WeGift are in a partnership with this offer and I feel this is a breach of contract in accordance with Ofcom guidelines (I have validated Emails from both parties). I also find the attitude of both parties completely unacceptable. As such, I am sending this Email to inform you that, as I believe my contract has been breached, I intend to contact Trading Standards (and also complain to Ofcom). I also intend to request all fees paid to Vodaphone during the duration of my unfulfilled contract be returned to me. I will do this first thing on Wednesday morning unless I receive my voucher.

Keep at them guys, you'll get what you are owed

Stu

View more options
Highlighted

forgot to say after starting this thread I finally got my voucher this afternoon :Laughing_Face:

Stu

View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Cool.  You may want to spell the company name right in official communications though, or you may have given them another reason to fob you off by saying "Who are Vodaphone?". 😉

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Flilot,

You are indeed correct. However, as I am a disgruntled customer, I reserve the right to call them whatever I wish. Today I call them unlucky as I have now received my voucher and cancelled both my broadband, my wifes and my own mobile phone contracts. Up yours vodaphone.....

Stu :Laughing_Face:

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all.. 

I am so pleased I've found this forum.  I've been driving myself crazy for weeks now trying to contact people. I had a feeling it must be a rip off but I agree with all the comments here that Vodafone should be held accountable too as promoters. 

Please feel free to include me in any further claims you want to put to Vodafone as I am more than happy to support you. 

Also, since changing to Vodafone my broadband hasn't been great either and I've complained about that separately and received a 15% discount.  I'd rather have decent speed than a discount tbh as it drives us all crazy with it hanging . 

Lorretta 

View more options
Highlighted
7: Helper

I had been following this thread as I joined Vodafone on 22nd May. I have just received my gift card from wegift.io today 29 July (Only £75.00 for me) so just over 9 weeks. May give you some idea of how long you need to wait

Edited as my math was wrong.

View more options
Highlighted
Hi did you have to chase them as I joined Vodafone on 23nd April 2020 
View more options
Highlighted
7: Helper

lorretta1

No I just waited and got the email today. I was a little worried as I upgraded from Superfast 2 to Superfast 2 Extra shortly after joining to get the Apple TV 4K and wondered if that would make me ineligible for the reward voucher.

But no it all went fine. Maybe I was just lucky.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all,

I signed up on 27 April for the broadband and have waited 120 days to pass before contacting Wegift.

Their initial number 020 3880 6310 rang through to a voicemail.

However, 020 3880 6314 took me through to a real human called Richard this morning. He took down my email address, WEB-0000 number and Vodafone account number and says he will send the details on to Awin to send me by £75 Amazon gift card.

I received an email from himself saying he has actioned this so now waiting to see if the actual voucher arrives. He said he passes on around 20 email details a day to Awin, so looks like this is now being done.

Will let you know of any developments.

Thanks

Sham

View more options
Highlighted

Have been waiting over a year now. Many emails sent and ignored. Finally Vodafone chat person put me in tough with wegift.io Sent them all the details today . Glad to see that some on here have received their vouchers.

Will update if I get any progress.

Absolutely shocking response from a company of this size. Vodafone should be ashamed.

Nick

View more options
Highlighted

I received my voucher this morning.

If you see my post above, it has details on how to redeem it.

Good luck!

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all, It seems there’s been a little confusion regarding these offers 😕 Let’s see if we can clear things up a little and help get everyone on the right track 😁

You’re only eligible if  you sign up online, and fill in your email address after clicking out on the third party site, before landing on our site.

It can take up to 120 days to receive the gift card and you must wait this time before raising this further.

If you've not received your giftcard after this time, please follow one of the below escalation routes 👉

• If you switched using Uswitch between the 1st of December 2019 and the 27th of February 2020 .Pop you query over to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com
  • If you joined us through Uswitch on or after the 28th of February 2020: Any queries should be sent to rewards@giftcloud.com
  • If you came to us through Money Super Market, Broadband Choices, Go Compare, Money Saving Expert etc  at any timeYou can raise any queries  to uk-vodafonevouchers@awin.com

View solution in original position

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

OK, I too am having difficulty receiving my £75 Amazon gift voucher.  It was supposed to arrive today.  When I went to the link to see the progress, I got a message saying the voucher has been sent and to check my spam folder if not there.  Nope, it's not anywhere. 

In respect of the previous message, I'm not sure who to email since I cannot remember if I originally signed up through Uswitch or moneysavers.  It was 4 months ago!  So I've emailed both emails.  Also have sent messages to vodafone on both facebook and twitter (on twitter via messaging and a tweet).  All these emails and messages were sent a few hours ago, and no one's responded to me, so not looking good.

I did think it would be quite likely they wouldn't just send the voucher without me chasing it up.  After all, they're hoping people forget so they can pocket the cash for themselves.  But what I did find surprising is that even for people who notice and chase it up, we're still having a lot of difficulty getting our vouchers.  I would have thought that all the bad publicity would be extremely undesirable and this racket would swiftly be nipped in the bud!  It just seems astounding to me that vodafone and wegift (or whatever they're called) can continue to get away with this.  My respect for the law continues to plummet. 
Any advice as to what I should do next?

View more options
Highlighted

In respect to my previous message, they've just sent me an email saying:

<BLOCKQUOTE>"We are unfortunately unable to locate any details or gifts for you under the email</BLOCKQUOTE>

So this is the same as a few others have reported.  OK, I'm just filling out a complain form for trading standards.  I assume I just put the trader as vodafone even though the problems I'm experiencing are with wegift?   Vodafone are the trader, and the wegift email says from vodafone and had vodafone's logo on and I never suspected until yesterday that any 3rd party was involved at all!  I will explain all this on the form, although annoyingly it has a limit of 2250 characters

View more options
Highlighted

UPDATE

Just followed the link in my original email again, this time it was different and said I have successful been awarded the card.  I only clicked the link again to provide details to trading standards.  So I now have my £75, so no point in filling the complaint form out?

View more options
Highlighted

I thought we were supposed to be sent an email? 

Anyway, that link has changed in the past hour.  I informed them I would be contacting trading standards and I assume that was responsible for the updated message at the link.

View more options