main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I received my voucher about a month ago, I also mentioned trading standards and received my voucher the next day. That seems to be a common thread here, which is ridiculous because you should not need to threaten that kind of action to get what is owed to you. I imagine there are plenty of people who haven't received their voucher and have given up trying, or have forgotten what was owed to them...

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker
Same story here. No voucher received and no reply from uk - vodafonevouchers @ awin . com Will threaten trading standards and report back if I get somewhere
View more options
Highlighted
4: Newbie

Hi all,

I placed my order in 1st March and my voucher has just came through today, which redeemed in Amazon without issue.

Hopefully for those still waiting it is just a matter of time, nearly 3 months for me.

Cheers, Paul.

View more options
Highlighted

Okay, took me 2 days to get the voucher through. Not bad. I would just have everyone threaten trading standards, although it does seem they're making it easier now. 

I will enjoy my new InstantPot!

View more options
Highlighted

Hi

Thanks for this liz. Followed your email as a reply about reporting to TRADING STANDARDS to the'at' awin 'dot' com and I got voucher next day! 

But it wad a battle and should not be that hard. Stupid company and shame on Vodafone for allowing this but not policing it. 

View more options
Highlighted

Thank you! Thank you! 
I first commented on this thread back in November last year, having been a customer for more than 4 months and was blanked by the company running this offer. So today, having read recent posts saying you need to threaten Trading Standards, I thought I’d give that a go. Well, within an hour I got my voucher email and I wasted no time applying the £100 Amazon voucher on my account. Done!
I had signed up to Vodafone nearly a year ago! And what’s even better, I left Vodafone last winter when they put their prices up and let me leave as I’d been with them less than 6 months - no charge (but I had been a customer long enough for that voucher of course).

View more options
Highlighted

i joined Vodafone  broadband  Jan 20th 2020 (activation date)

As yet have still to receive the £100 Amazon Voucher.  Which apparently activates after 120 days.  It surprises me some people are receiving their voucher a lot sooner than this.

I joined vodafone through a comparison website which offered the amazon voucher from WEGIFT.IO

Luckily i have confirmation of the order and a reference number.  I did send them a message asking about it but have heard nothing.

Strangely enough when i select the option for claiming my voucher it has the automated script

We are waiting for your purchase to be confirmed, this can take up to 2 weeks. You will qualify for your eGift Card after 120 days.

Should i chase vodafone about this as well?  The wegift page is heavily branded with Vodafone logo and name and actually looks like it is from vodafone.

View more options
Highlighted

Unfortunately Vodafone aren’t interested in helping with this affiliated  partner. Best to send the email direct

to WeGift, as myself and others have done. (Have a read back through this thread). 

You can chose how to start and end the email, just include something like this:

(Mine also included an email trail and reference numbers)

“It is unacceptable that you have not followed through with the offer as promised to Vodafone customers. If I do not hear back from you within 48 hours with details to access my my Amazon voucher, I will take this matter further with Trading Standards.”

Hope this helps. 

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi

I just wanted to add to this with another good news story.

I joined vodafone broadband at the start of January via Broadband Choices (so it's the "awin" company I'm dealing with)

I sent a polite request for the voucher 6 days ago.

I heard nothing from them at all.

So I sent off another email today just saying how I hadn't heard from them and I was very concerned about their lack of reply.

I included both my voucher code and vodafone sign-up code.

I've just heard back from them (about 30 minutes after sending my reminder email), and they've sent the voucher through!

£100 is sitting in my amazon account right now!

So happy about this.

I just wanted to let anyone coming along here in future to know it looks like Awin are starting to get their act together on this (based on my limited experience ofc).

And also I want to thank everyone who's put in the work before me - the previous posters on this thread who it looks to me did a lot of the heavy lifting on this matter.

It frankly stinks that we've had to get in touch with this company and hassle them and ask for something which was part of the deal when we signed up. 

And if I hadn't taken a screenshot of my voucher code way back in January I think I'd be in quite a bit of trouble right now with regard to proving I was part of the scheme.

Anyway, for me it's all settled now.

So thanks everyone!

View more options
Highlighted
1: Seeker

I applied on 27th January and have my confirmation email.

I'm 3 emails and 10 days in to my journey to get this voucher now.

My last email to awin used your advice and mentioned trading standards. Fingers crossed!

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @jgstevenson 

You will need to contact the third party directly to find out whats happening with the voucher 🙂 So we give you the correct details, can you tell us which comparison site you used when placing the order? 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Guys, 

I posted earlier on in this thread, Been having same issues with WeGift after signing up through USwitch,

it's been a few month now since I started sending complaint Emails out to WeGift and following all the typical routes of contacting them with no response via the @awin Email.

Even raised concern with Trading standards & ofcom over the promotion.

No joy for months TBH, I just about gave up and accepted that this wasn't gonna get anywhere.

As a last ditch effort I tried again this time with Vodafone directly through the online complaints portal 

They responded promptly and have been dealing with my complaint for the last 2 weeks.

Today one of their customer advisers contacted me and shortly after I received an Email with my Amazon Voucher!

I signed up in January so it has taken a while to get this resolved!

But I recommend keeping at, anyone who is still frustrated with WeGift and this promotion!

View more options
Highlighted

Hi just an update.  I emailed a letter as advised in this thread mentioning trading standards.  Sent it to uk-vodafone vouchers   @    awin com     (deliberately inserted spaces and  and  . because forum software doesnt like it)   If i don't hear back in a week ill take it up with Trading Standards and ASA.  I wouldn't have taken up the offer to join Vodafone without this offer so do feel a bit conned.

edit:  it seems Vodafone forums are refusing to allow me to post the email of wegift for some bizarre reason

View more options
Highlighted

Well well well.  Literally seconds after I post that update I get the email with the gift card code

Success! :Smiling:

View more options
Highlighted

emailed wegift yesterday to advise we're coming up to day 120...and today the voucher has arrived and is now safely stored in my Amazon account... They definitely seem to be responding quicker these days, so maybe they've had some grief from Vodafone after the grief we gave them.. Anyway, all done, signing out now..

View more options
Highlighted

Same as above . Bought in February and I’m now well passed 120 days. Have emailed multiple times and now been told to contact  gift cloud.com but address bounces. I will be going to trading standards shortly. Fed up with having to fight for this. I too wouldn’t have bought vodaphone deal without the offer.  

View more options
Highlighted

I'm sorry to see you've experienced a delay in receiving your voucher @Tim9000. So we can provide the correct contact to chase this, let us know which site you used to take up this offer.

View more options
Highlighted

I have the same problem. Vodaphone have washed their hands of it, We Gift has a website of sorts which gives a blocked email address  to complain to.

I entered this deal as it appeared on the Martin Lewis MSE website and I am now going to complain to Martin and ask him to block any further offers on his sites involving WeGift and Vodaphone. I suggest you and everyone else who fell for this via MSE does the same. I have saved a great deal of money via the MSE site, I do not want it contaminated and it generates a lot of purchasing power that companies post Ovid 19 will need.

I also consider Vodaphone to be in breach of contract so feel free to move asap, but this does often lead to spin-off problems. You could also try taking Vodaphone to Money Claims on line, costs £20 and can lead to county court, but I doubr Vodaphone would want to fight it too much. Good luck.

View more options
Highlighted

Finally received but not without 1 month of chasing and complaining. 

View more options
Highlighted

I was sent an email with a link to claim the gift card, it didn't work and just sent me to a blank page. After complaining without getting anywhere I was about to get on to citizens advice. Out of curiosity I tried the link again, I'd had it about a month now, and it worked. Try it again if you have the old email.

View more options