main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I sent another angry email on Thursday night threatening to escalate my complaint and they sent it on Friday morning. Persist via email and they should send it through eventually. It's just a shame we have to chase something we're due, if it were rent or a bill we'd face court summons...

View more options
Highlighted

Hi,which email address did you use for wegift ?  

View more options
Highlighted

It's the one that's been shared by the moderator a bunch of times, won't let me post it

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I have not received my £75 Tesco voucher either...

View more options
Highlighted

sent my email off...reply next day !  They have updated their records with the purchase date at last (some 10 weeks later), and say they have the voucher ready for me around 90-120 days, no problem...

Progress, at last...

I'll chase up again on 90 days... 

View more options
Highlighted

same here with the uswitch lot. they followed the network installers around knocking on doors asking to sign up. someone high up needs to see who got payed for referring ME and YOU. some one somewhere got payed or they wouldnt spend all day knocking on doors. so my next task is to go around new install area and find this guy in person, then rip his head off. meanwhile vodofone can send me my money instead of whoever got it..

View more options
Highlighted

Hello moderator - Can you please provide me with a phone number - someone I can speak to regarding claiming a £100 amazon voucher - , I've gone over 120 days - the link says to check my spam folder - it hasn't , the dropdown menu link to report it's not in spam folder does not work!  -I've been in touch with your colleagues and eventually emailed the uk-vodafonevocuhers - that's been ignored - Ive rang 02038806310 and 02038806314 - both go straight to answer phone - I've text chatted to a least 4 people who ask the same questions then provide the same answers, but to be fair the last one did put me through to someone that left me on hold for 40 minutes before hanging up!  -  And finally I emailed your complaints department which has also been ignored!! You - Vodafone are more than aware of this issue - I shall be contacting trading standards because this is clearly not an isolated case! - thanks 

View more options
Highlighted

can you cryptically post the email address you managed to get through to someone please - I too have fell for this scam, and I'm really miffed, it's the only reason i went with vodafone!

cheers 

View more options
Highlighted

I received a reply from this email address after weeks of frustration on all other methods...

did you put awin.com at the end of the email

View more options
Highlighted

I'm also chasing up and waiting for my £100 amazon voucher that was apparently sent to me 10 days ago.  Its not in spam or junk and all other emails from Vodafone, (including the original one from Wegift) don't seem to have any problem getting through to my inbox

I chased it up 3 days ago, using the email quoted on here.  Its also at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions which can be found on the 'status email' from wegift, so far no response.

I'll keep chasing, but judging from some of the comments on here, I don't hold out much hope.

View more options
Highlighted

I literally heard nothing from them until I e-mail saying I'd be contacting trading standards unless i heard from them - is it a coincidence that i heard nothing until then? 

View more options
Highlighted

I emailed again, twice , saying I'd be contacting trading standards - it came hours later!

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for the tip.

I'll see how it goes....

View more options
Highlighted

Would you believe......After following the tip from another comment, I emailed a further chaser to Wegift advising that if I didn't hear back from them within 48 hours - I've had no responses or acknowledgements at all so far - I would be contacting Trading Standards citing that I had been "misled by a sale or special offer"  (thank you to the Which? site for the wording) .

Within 10 minutes I had my voucher.

Whilst I am now a happy customer, it really shouldn't have been this difficult.

View more options
Highlighted

Exactly - imagine someone, somewhere has made the decision to make it this difficult, to make it 120 days after entering contract in the hope that you forget,  then having to 'verify' your purchase unless it's void,  there's also the broken link on the pages that says, 'it's not in your spam folder' - the complaint procedure that goes to answer phone!  anyway - glad you got sorted

View more options
Highlighted

Since I had not received my email code for my £100 Amazon voucher, which was reportedly sent on 12 May 2020, I tried to click the button to say I had not received it and that I had checked my spam folder.  Button doesn't work.  Tried a different device to no avail. So I tried to send the contact form.  I wasn't convinced this would work so I searched to see if anyone else was having the same problem, which brought me here.  

After reading the replies I attempted to send an email.  This bounced back saying that my address was blocked.  So I tried the 2 phone numbers posted here.  Both led to voicemail.  I requested a call back and left my number.  

Then I decided on a more aggressive approach.  I posted the following on Twitter:

Seems I have been scammed by Vodafone and @UK_Awin who promised a £100 Amazon gift card. Didn't receive and am unable to email the company as my email address is blocked - how convenient. I have found several others with the same issue. Might be time for trading standards.

Within 60 seconds I had a response from Vodafone UK asking me to DM my details. I did and, as expected, they didn't respond.  

Also within the minute Awin responded asking me to DM.  I sent details and a few minutes later I had an apology and have received an email from their marketing manager with assurances I would have resolution by the end of the day. 

I will post back here with update if and when voucher arrives.  

As previously stated in this post, it should not be this difficult to claim the voucher you were promised when you signed up to Vodafone broadband.  I'm disappointed in the lack of support from Vodafone with this issue given the number of people in this thread seeking assistance.  I signed up with the Vodafone site, not through some other site, so I expect Vodafone to honour their offers.  I hope everyone (including me) gets their vouchers and that Vodafone learn some lessons from this debacle. 

View more options
Highlighted

I forwarded my original email telling me I qualified for the voucher and told them I was going to trading standards and within minutes my voucher was emailed to me.

This is a truly appalling way for such a large company to treat customers.

The email address is UK dash Vodafonevouchers at awin dot com

View more options
Highlighted

Gift card just arrived.  Result. 

View more options
Highlighted

Two months later,from initial round of complaints to WeGift, still no further response from from them, not even a email confirmation.

Thier customer service level is beyond shocking. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi all, like many of you I was swayed by the gift card deal when I signed up for Vodafone broadband in January against my better judgement. The 120 day wait came to an end this week and no gift card. I sent a polite email to the address in the Wegift T&Cs (the same given in this thread) and reminded them of their terms. Within 2 hours I had the £100 Amazon gift card in an email.

I was quite despondent having read this thread and convinced myself that I was scammed. However a little prompt to Wegift does seem to have worked in my case. Appreciate that it hasn't been this straight forward for others. Good luck to those still chasing, pretty poor form from Vodafone and Wegift. 

All the best. 

Anthony 

View more options