main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

£100 Amazon reward voucher not received after joining Vodaphone Broadband

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Wow, I sent an email regarding the vouches to uk-vodafonevouchersatawin.com

With no answer from them, it's a shame that kind of advertising to get costumers .

View more options
Highlighted

it's all well and good Vodafone giving us an email address for wegift, in the pretence that Vodafone are telling customers it's not anything to do with vodafone...knowing full well wegift will not reply. is the email address a scam one, set up by vodafone ?  next up we're told wegift are in fact "affiliate partners" !!!  well well...from 'nothing to do with us' ..to, "oh yes, sorry they are something to do with us " ! jesus wept. So, moving on, can we now have the email address of your "affiliate partners" team, that you referred to ?  They might even reply, and take some responsibility for this shambles...because so far all Vodafone  have done is say, "thanks for joining us, now sod off and shut up". I can quite easily cancel my broadband and go elsewhere, I can splatter this all over Twitter..every day, every week... Vodafone contract has been breached by your refusal to deliver on your promotional promise - that invalidates the contract and any rights to reclamation of monthly payments..

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

I had the same issue with this and wegift not replying. 
I rang this number 020 3880 6310 and managed to speak to someone regarding the voucher. 
After threatening to take legal action and report to trading standards,  my voucher was sent!!! They even called me back to check I had received it. 
Hope this helps everyone and SHAME on you Vodafone. Even though we have the voucher and used on M and S bits, as soon as the contract is over we will be cancelling it with Vodaphone and not return back again! 

anyway! Hope this helps anyone else struggling and keep nagging them! 

View more options
Highlighted

good news someone has got some satisfaction. Can I just ask you how long you had waited for your voucher, were you past the 90-120 days period ? And secondly, what did you say in your 'threats' that quickly shamed them into complying ?

For Vodafone, this is what YOUR customers are up against, this is YOUR affiliate partner..not ours...so it's YOUR responsibility to SPEAK TO wegift and tell them to behave themselves !  Let us all know when you've done this ................

View more options
Highlighted

I'm trying to call them but nobody get the phone it asking to leave a message

View more options
Highlighted

it's bank holiday....try later in the week...

View more options
Highlighted

Hello! 

Not a problem. I know how frustrating it is. We emailed and emailed and they tried to claim the offer was for online sign ups only and that we had done ours over the phone... this absolutely was not the case and I said I would provide phone records if it got to that. 
I threatened with the advertising standards authority... but I think calling really helped moved things along. 
Yes, we had waiting the 90 days, we purchased it back in a November, and raised the claim around March... As soon as I called I said I wanted a resolution by EOD and someone needed to call me back. The voucher was literally sent that same day and someone called me to check I had received it. We used it immediately at M and S on some new bedding! Lol. 
Honestly keep going with it.... they tried to ignore our emails too...

FYI - Vodaphone you will be paying wegift commission.... you are the principle, they are the agent and by law you are liable...

if the number isn't working I also used this one, which they gave me in case I didn't hear back that day I originally rang.. 0203 880 6314

View more options
Highlighted

Hi! 

tryy this number too 0203 880 6314 .. this was the number wegift gave me in case they didn't call me back that day. 

might be though calls diverted due to office being shut! 

View more options
Highlighted

Both numbers send me to voice mail, I keep trying in a couple of days

View more options
Highlighted

Hi everyone, I've already fed your comments about not receiving replies to your queries back to our team. I'll let you know once I have any updates.

View more options
Highlighted

I've also been trying to get in contact via the telephone numbers posted in this thread, having originally emailed them over two weeks ago. I should have been eligible for the gift card over 3 months ago and have not received any communication about it since September 2019 when I originally placed my order with Vodafone. With no response on email and live messenger on the WeGift website I am at a loss as to what to do next. It is very frustrating as I only signed up to Vodafone broadband because of the offer of a £100 gift card. The way this has been handled by Vodafone and WeGift is alarming, considering how long this offer has been going and how many people have experienced the same problems. I don't want to be pushed from pillar to post trying to get some resolution, we would appreciate Vodafone taking direct action instead of passing responsibility to WeGift who are unresponsive

View more options
Highlighted

They still not answer emails, chat or calls...

View more options
Highlighted

natasha, given the mounting frustration (and anger) on here I think we need a bit more than "i've passed it on".. We need someone at a senior level to engage with us and inform us that Wegift have been 'instructed' to get their act together immediately, this continuing procrastination is doing nothing to sooth your customers total disatisfaction...

View more options
Highlighted

Cai ##~##, Head of Affiliate partnerships at Vodafone

try emailing the above guy 

his face is all over we gift site 

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information, please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
Highlighted

Finally they sent me the voucher this morning!

View more options
Highlighted

Wow, did you have to threaten legal action?!  🙂 

Congrats - your perseverance has been rewarded!  I don't think it was meant to be that hard though - or actually  require any effort. I've since left Vodafone; managed to escape the contract due to a price-rise within 6 months of joining. I certainly avoid these 'tempting offers' now unless dealing 100% direct. 

View more options
Highlighted

have you got the actual email I can use? 

View more options
Highlighted

@pbjacko1950 I completely understand and I do want to make sure that customers are receiving an update or their vouchers from WeGift. I've been raising this to the department that are in direct touch with them to ensure this is being done and they're working hard to make sure everyone receives their vouchers as soon as possible.

Please be assured that this is something that's being worked on and please continue to check your emails (including spam/junk folders) for any updates from them.

View more options
Highlighted

thanks Natasha, and I do appreciate that you are doing something with this, as part of your role in providing feedback to posts on this community forum. I still think it's all a bit 'flimsy' though, we don't get any contact from your affiliated partner WeGift, who you must have an arrangement with to promote your service...you control Wegift , and must surely have certain conditions included in the terms of your agreement with them ? Vodafone are a big organisation so I can't believe your relationship with Wegift is as casual as you've suggested. I think we'd all like to see Wegift being more proactive and responsive, like answer the phone, respond to emails, reply to messages sent via their website..and to keep their records up to date. Vodafone have the power to insist Wegift do this, and tbh new Vodafone customers drawn into signing contracts with Vodafone on the promise of money back vouchers could claim a breach of contract if said vouchers don't arrive as promised.  It's bad enough it takes 6 months or more to qualify for the voucher when most deals involving vouchers are settled within a week or two.. How many of your customers have been fobbed off over this when told " it;s nothing to do with Vodafone, contact WeGift"..when in fact that was not true.?

View more options
Highlighted

I’m another customer that was swayed towards Vodaphone beyond the £100 eGift reward. I chose M&S and my status page says the eGift voucher has been emailed to me.... it hasn’t and yes, I have checked my spam folder. I tried emailing the email address provided but it bounces back so no joy there. 
I am over the 120 day period so there are no reasons I shouldn’t have received my voucher. Please can this be looked into? 

View more options