Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon Voucher

Elephant051145
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Signed up to Vodafone using the Uswitch 95 pounds Amazon sign up bonus link. Then used the e-mail link to sign up and activate my broadband. Have now waited the 120 days the e-mail advises to wait to receive my Amazon voucher. I haven't received anything. It advised to e-mail them with your broadband activation code and the e-mail you signed up with after 120 days. I've now e-mailed that 4 or 5 times over the last 4 weeks and have had nothing back. 

Anyone got any suggestions for how to solve this? 

5 REPLIES 5

billhinge
10: Established
10: Established

It happened to me in jan 2023, I booked via a switch site third party, promised £120 voucher, received the router etc and activation date but then the order was cancelled (Vodafone blamed Openreach) so I had to create a new order directly via Vodafone which didn't have the offer attached, had to wait another 3 weeks. So in the end I never received anything but it worked well for a year so I never complained because it was too much hassle, I find it hard work dealing with Vodafone when there is a problem (don't ask me about billing).

On the plus side when things work they are pretty good.

Janey

Hi @Elephant051145 and @billhinge I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your vouchers. Generally speaking, the vouchers are a third party promotion so aren't provided by ourselves. That being said, we can definitely look it and check over your account, in order provide the right escalation steps. Please drop our social team a message and we'll be happy to take a closer look.

Thanks Janey,

Fortunately I kept all my original emails, when I said I didn't complain I should have said I didn't follow through to the end and just accepted it. The saving grace being the broadband service was good, had it been bad I would have chased further (when its working leave it alone)

I understand @billhinge and thanks for letting me know. I'm glad to see the broadband is working as it should! If you need help with anything in the future, just drop us message on our social channels.

Just as a follow up. That was a waste of time. Vodafone social media give you a third party email for offers. You provide them with all the info in a zip file, several days later they say they can't find any records including my email (which was in the zip file containing all emails and also on the email I sent them. So I send my email again plus the zipped emails. A week later and nothing. Good job my expectations were low