Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Amazon fire tablet and broadband genie

Manimulti
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Swapped to vody broadband with £80 amazon voucher offer through broadband genie,when i took package with vody it said free amazon tablet,had no email to claim tablet told to contact broadband genie when vody should be sending tablet not them,there offer was the voucher,and as I am a mobile customer of vody as stated i qualify for free amazon tablet from vody,  help

3 REPLIES 3

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Manimulti, It sounds like there's been a little confusion regarding this offer. We would only supply the voucher to enable you to purchase the tablet, we wouldn't provide the tablet directly. As you've advised the offer was taken up through a 3rd party, it can take up to 120 days for the voucher to be received from them. This email would be received from no-reply@giftcloud.com or no_reply@mail.wegift.io, please check your junk/spam for email from these addresses as they may contain your voucher. Let us know if your service was activated longer than 120 days ago and we'll be able to offer you more advice with claiming your voucher.

Screenshot_20220118-084345_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-084345_Gmail.jpg